Saturday, September 24, 2011

HLOG is Back and a New Q&A

HLOG is Back!

Hockey's Ladies of Greatness (aka HLOG) is back, but at a different website so update your links!: 

Some of the old writers are back and we're excited to provide a central location where you can read and learn about all the teams and players from a female perspective. As with the old HLOG, each member has filled out a short Q&A to introduce herself. You can read my Q&A to learn more about me. You can still read my old Q&A from three and a half years ago. I can't believe that much time has passed! So much has happened in my life since I started writing for HLOG.

There are still some teams that are not represented by a writer. If you're interested in writing about your favorite team there are three requirements that you must fill: (1) you must be female, (2) you must be passionate about hockey, and (3) you must write a minimum of 2 posts per month. Check the HLOG website for contact information. And remember, you don't need to be a female to comment and/or contribute to discussions.

No comments:

Post a Comment