- Making the Blue Jackets look really good
- Taking 7 penalties
- Going 0 for 8 on the power play
- Not scoring in regulation for the second consecutive game
- Giving Curtis Sanford a shutout
- Losing to the worst team in the league
I was trying so hard to not get upset throughout the entire game. It's too bad this was an afternoon game, because I probably would have played a drinking game (by myself) if this was a night game.
Drink every time one of these things happen:
- A penalty is called
- Kings don't score on the power play
- Sutter inappropriately touches a player on the bench
- Sutter makes bitter beer face
- Dustin Brown falls down
- Bob Miller sounds pissed about the way the Kings are playing
- Jim Fox tries to explain the Kings are playing marginally better under Sutter
- You laugh whenever you hear 'Clitsome'
- Jack Johnson rips a shot that either goes way wide or way high
Sheesh, I would have been dead by the 2nd period.
Let's see what some Kings fans thought about the game. I bet they were barely even paying attention since it was an afternoon game:
@kingscast Embarrassing "effort"
@LAKingsOutsider Somehow the #lakings lack of scoring now is still Terry Murray's fault right?
@islas66 The #lakings score less than a guy at a lesbian bar! Damn!!!!
@everydayreggie When you go 0 for 8 on the power play and get shut out at home by the worst team in hockey, it should count as two losses
@RyanResella The coach who is in charge of the #LAKings power play.. yeah they should do something about that
@Craiiiiiig21 Every #LaKings game is equivalent of watching a futbol match.
@Boski93 Jonathan Quick should be suing the Kings for lack of support. Arrrrrrrrgghhh #nhl #LAKings #scoresomegoalskings #quickseffortswastedagain
@LibrosOverHos God, it feels like this warmup skate has been going on for hours. I can't wait for the #LAKings game to actually start.
@ArthurKlages #LAKings couldn't score against Columbus! COLUMBUS! Hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
@enmac502 sighhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh #lakings
I feel ya, @enmac502!
Good times, Kings fans! I'm really glad Twitter is around for fans to collectively express their disgust, hatred, disappointment, and rage about their beloved sports team. It really makes it so easy to be passive-aggressive. If you ever find yourself about to blow a gasket because the team you love is shitting the bed, just turn to Twitter, search your team's hashtag and have a good hearty laugh at all the wonderfully clever tweets from your fellow fans.