- Winnipeg Jets fans are on the #shinslist
- Booing the "best" player on the opposing team is the stupidest thing ever. Only Philly fans can boo for no GD reason;
- By the way, you asshats should have been booing Dustin Brown because (a) he's the Kings captain, (b) some fans think he occasionally embellishes to draw penalties (*I have no idea what those people are thinking*), and (c) he's AMERICAN! That would have made WAY more sense;
- Taunting the goalie when your team has NEVER even scored on him is fucking baseless and idiotic;
- Good to see Bernier get in a really solid game (gotta beef up those stats for the upcoming trade deadline.....j/k.....sorta.....not really.....oh what the hell do I know);
- Someone please tell Sutter it's almost 2012 because it's pretty obvious that he's several decades behind. And I SWEAR he was wearing the exact same suit at tonight's game that he wore the previous night. Unacceptable;
- The Kings better get the power play going or else they're going to be exiting the playoffs after the 1st Round again, assuming they can even make the playoffs;
- Remember when it looked like Anze Kopitar was going to have a ridiculously productive offensive year? I don't think it's helping that #15 is one of his wingers.....just sayin'.
Anyway, the Kings have one more game in 2011. I wish my husband was just a wee bit more into hockey because I would totally spend New Years Eve at a Kings game. Just hoping the Kings can close out 2011 with a solid game, including a decent outing or two on the power play. That's not too much to ask for, right?